SkadePortalen / WhiplashInfo
[Hem] [About WhiplashInfo] [Advokater och jurister] [Behöver Du hjälp?] [Bloggen] [Försäkring] [Hjälp-Forum] [Innehåll] [Juridik] [Behöver du juridisk hjälp?] [Länkar] [Läsvärt] [Om WhiplashInfo] [Samhällsstöd] [Whiplash] [Övrigt]
|Cross-Border Care within the European Union, Stockholm, 2003. - den 4 april 2003 kl 15:19|
|IMR presents a one-day symposium examining the newly granted rights of patients to travel to other member states for treatment and the implications for public and private health care providers, policy makers and national health insurers.
The Symposium is open to decision makers in health-care, medical directors and managers, chief executives, national health insurers, health care lawyers and economists, public and private health care providers, local government, health care groups, patients' organisations and researchers as well at those with an interest in medical law and European health policy.
• The internationalisation of healthcare throughout the E.U.
• New Patients' Rights
• The UK experience of treating patients abroad and deploying foreign teams of doctors
• The Swedish experience of cross border care in public and private healthcare
• Internet e-health and cross border care
• A report on the existing cross border projects involving hospitals of the EU
• The future of cross border care
• International experts
In cooperation with Huddinge University Hospital, Stockholm.
Click here to view the programme
If you require further details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on
+46 (0)8-731 50 55